It is the policy of Harmotech Engineering and Construction Limited to provide a product of the highest quality that will always exceed the standards, codes and requirements per the contract documents and specifications of our Clients.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management Systems and procedures which provide a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
The following procedures and systems aim at ensuring customer satisfaction and continuous improvement;
- Customer Complaint procedure.
- Gathering and Appraisal of Customers feedback.
- Employees Training and Development.
- Internal Activities Audit.
- Management review of quality objectives, audit results, customer feedback and complaints.
Although the Managing Director is generally responsible for Quality, each employee has a responsibility of ensuring quality within their specific areas of assignment.
Our Quality Management Systems and Procedures are subject to review, therefore comments and contributions from our stakeholders proudly welcomed.